Highlighted

Brush Mask

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am still a newbie I was using the brush mask to make my pictures whiter and when I press O it would show dark pink. I think I did something by mistake becuase the pink is very pale. How do I fix this please.

Check the brush settings e.g Flow. When using a lower setting you must keep brushing to build up the effect. When set to 100 only single strokes are required.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush Mask

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am still a newbie I was using the brush mask to make my pictures whiter and when I press O it would show dark pink. I think I did something by mistake becuase the pink is very pale. How do I fix this please.

Check the brush settings e.g Flow. When using a lower setting you must keep brushing to build up the effect. When set to 100 only single strokes are required.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O is the keyboard shortcut to toggle the Overlay on/off.

The overlay color is only a visual indicator of the area you have brushed. It does not modify or change photo edits.

[Shift+O] will toggle the color of the overlay- Red<>Green. (yes, the red/green color is faint)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020 1