Highlighted

Brush tool

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjustments using the brush tool are effecting the entire photo.  I have all the panels.  Any suggestions

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush tool

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjustments using the brush tool are effecting the entire photo.  I have all the panels.  Any suggestions

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"All the panels" suggests you are using Lightroom-Classic (or one of the old 'standalone' versions)

With LrC it is possible to collapse the Brush Adjustments panel so that only an [Amount] slider is visible. If this is your situation you may be changing the 'Global' Basic adjustments that are in the panel just below the Brush panel.

Please include the following in your questions:
Full Adobe product Name and Version number (Menu: Help > System Info)
Operating system and Version number
Screenshots of the problem

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0