Highlighted

Bug: deleted photos get stuck syncing metadata

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the soft-delete 'deleted' photos feature was added, I've slowly had the number of photos seemingly stuck syncing slowly increasing, when hovering over the sync icon in the top right corner (desktop Lightroom CC)

If I choose all photos, and then filter by a sync status of syncing, no photos are shown - so I'm not able to use the usual bug fix of changing the rating on the stuck photos.

However I've found that in the 'Deleted photos' folder, I have some photos which are shown as permanently syncing metadata - so it seems these are the ones stuck. Unfortunately it isn't possible to filter the deleted photos folder for sync status (or anything else), so there is no way to remove them.

It seems this is a bug - any chance of a fix?

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug: deleted photos get stuck syncing metadata

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the soft-delete 'deleted' photos feature was added, I've slowly had the number of photos seemingly stuck syncing slowly increasing, when hovering over the sync icon in the top right corner (desktop Lightroom CC)

If I choose all photos, and then filter by a sync status of syncing, no photos are shown - so I'm not able to use the usual bug fix of changing the rating on the stuck photos.

However I've found that in the 'Deleted photos' folder, I have some photos which are shown as permanently syncing metadata - so it seems these are the ones stuck. Unfortunately it isn't possible to filter the deleted photos folder for sync status (or anything else), so there is no way to remove them.

It seems this is a bug - any chance of a fix?

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?