• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Call support

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to talk with a real person with a problem I have and want to call the support phonenumber. But first I wonder if I need to pay for the call myself or is it free of charge if I call from Sweden?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that I'm really out of the loop because I didn't know there was a support phone number. There is a link for initiating a live chat, and as far as I'm aware there isn't a charge for those services. You could consider asking your question on this forum. There are several knowledgeable people who respond here. If you find anything that is helpful that help IS free of charge. If you have a phone number you could call it if you know it is a toll-free number. I'm sure if there is a charge for talking with someone you will be appropriately advised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines