Highlighted

Camera Calibration on the new Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Camera Calibration Panel on the new Adobe Lightroom. (https://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.28.22-PM.png)

I have a few presets that come from the Adobe Lightroom Classic that change the colors on this Camera Calibration.

If I apply one of these presets on the new Adobe Lightroom, I see the color calibration being applied, but there is no way to change it.

Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Calibration on the new Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Camera Calibration Panel on the new Adobe Lightroom. (https://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.28.22-PM.png)

I have a few presets that come from the Adobe Lightroom Classic that change the colors on this Camera Calibration.

If I apply one of these presets on the new Adobe Lightroom, I see the color calibration being applied, but there is no way to change it.

Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are having trouble locating the Camera Calibration panel in Lightroom desktop. 

Could you please take a look at this discussion https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-calibration-not-profiles-just-calibrat... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"the new Adobe Lightroom."

If you are referring to Lightroom (Cloud based) then the Profile choices are found by clicking the four-squares icon- And you do not get the color sliders to make changes as in Lr-Classic.

ScreenShot284.jpg

The image you have linked is 'old'. It is taken from Lightroom-Classic versions before v7.4.

Lightroom-Classic now has the 'Camera' Profiles at the top of the Basic Panel while the adjustment sliders remain in a 'Calibration' panel.

ScreenShot285.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the calibration option in Lightroom Classic:

Go to Window on the top menu - Panels - then check Calibration.

Now you have calibration under effects.

Enjoy!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now you have calibration under effects.

Yes, you have the 'Panel' here but  (since v7.2) it only contains the Adobe Process Version and manual sliders for subtle color adjustments.

The Camera Profiles are now in the Basic Panel.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines