Highlighted

Camera Calibration Settings

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom still doesn't have the option to edit Camera Calibration for RAW profiles, like Lightroom Classic does.

This feature is a must-have for editting photos. When will it be added?

Topics

Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Calibration Settings

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom still doesn't have the option to edit Camera Calibration for RAW profiles, like Lightroom Classic does.

This feature is a must-have for editting photos. When will it be added?

Topics

Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The calibration section is only still there in Classic as a legacy option to support files edited in very old Lightroom versions I think where this was used to do some corrections that were not possible otherwise. I think they currently want you to do this just using profiles. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I already use Fuji RAW profiles. I want to calibrate the colours coming from that profile in Lightroom. Colour calibration on the profile is far more granular and better than the colour mixer tab.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jao_vdL LATEST
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt Adobe will ever add this to Lightroom (the cloud version). If you need it, use Classic to do the small changes and save the change as a profile and use the profile in Lightroom cloud or do it in dng profile editor. Best place to ask for features is https://feedback.photoshop.com . This forum is user-to-user and there are very few engineers from Adobe here that could affect change.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to request features:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Keep in mind that Lightroom Classic is designed as a more robust application overall.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines