Highlighted

Camera Calibration

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, I recently installed Lightroom Verion 3.2.1 for windows. The Camera Calibration panel seems to be missing. Below is my interface. How to find/get this panel to show up?

Thanks in advance. 

Erik Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Calibration

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, I recently installed Lightroom Verion 3.2.1 for windows. The Camera Calibration panel seems to be missing. Below is my interface. How to find/get this panel to show up?

Thanks in advance. 

Erik Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't. Camera calibration is a feature in Lightroom Classic. It isn't available in Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Thank you. Thought I was going crazy. Is Lightroom Classic still aviable for use? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it. Thanks again for your help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0