Highlighted

Can' get a Mac album into Lightroom!

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just new with Lightroom....I moved an album from mac photos to lightroom, then deleted it as I forgot to delete all the doubles & images not need anymore. I then tried to move the album back into lightroom & a message came up saying that the album is already in lightroom yet I can't see it.

I have tried severl different ways of placing that album in but to no avail....all the other albums went across smoothly.

Can anyone help please.

Thank you

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can' get a Mac album into Lightroom!

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just new with Lightroom....I moved an album from mac photos to lightroom, then deleted it as I forgot to delete all the doubles & images not need anymore. I then tried to move the album back into lightroom & a message came up saying that the album is already in lightroom yet I can't see it.

I have tried severl different ways of placing that album in but to no avail....all the other albums went across smoothly.

Can anyone help please.

Thank you

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?