Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I restart the upload to the cloud?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after buying a new laptop, that I want to use for the local storage of my pictures, I ran into massive syncing-problems. This was probably caused by the ssd beeing to small and me adding a second ssd and moving the data-partition from one drive to the other. Unfortunately, these issues persist.

In order to fix this problem I uninstalled lightroom cc from my laptop and erased all locally stored copies, that lightroom cc made. Unfortunately that did not help. Therefore I have two questions:

1. I would like to "empty" the cloud ans just start a new uploading- and sycing-process from the IPad, where all the files were originally imported. Is that possible?

2. Ideally, I would like to tell lightroom cc, which albums to upload and sync first, in order to manage the transfer process from cloud to storage (lightroom cc to classic) as efficient as possible. Is that possible?

At this point I am very frustrated with adobe and the cloud and would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?