• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i transfer photos from my camera to mobile app?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just signed up with the lightroom app and just curious if i can add photos directly from my camera ive been trying without success so far

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom CC on a mobile device or a computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of phone? With my iPhone I can get an SD card to Lightning adapter and which lets me import raw files into the phone's Photos app - from where LRCC can import them. It's indirect - you can't do it directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's the adapter I use for my iPad and iPhone.

Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0198HIF7K/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_PZKlCbQKER9R9

If you have an iPhone this will work. First import the images from the card to the Photos app. Then open Lightroom and import the photos from your camera roll. After the sync is complete you can delete the images from the camera roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines