• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can make local adjustments. Adjustments always global. Am up to date with MAC software July 27,2020

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I need help as I can't make local adjustments using filters or brush in LR Classic. When I use Gradial filter to make adjustments it effects the entire image. My software is up to date. I use Mac desk top. Mojave 10.14.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

This may (or may not) be your problem!

The adjustment panels for Brush and Gradients can be collapsed smaller to a single 'Amount' slider, and the Basic (Global) panel below becomes more obvious.

As a result you may be adjusting the Basic sliders and not the Brush/Gradient sliders.

There is a small spinner triangle that opens/closes the full Brush/Gradient panels.

Click here-

ScreenShot040.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may (or may not) be your problem!

The adjustment panels for Brush and Gradients can be collapsed smaller to a single 'Amount' slider, and the Basic (Global) panel below becomes more obvious.

As a result you may be adjusting the Basic sliders and not the Brush/Gradient sliders.

There is a small spinner triangle that opens/closes the full Brush/Gradient panels.

Click here-

ScreenShot040.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh my gosh!!!! It worked!! THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines