Can not Login to Lightroom / Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this. I've been using Lightroom & creative cloud for a few days. However last night i had a secure code sent to my email saying that there had been a login attempt on my account. 

I changed my Adobe password and added two factor authentication - Since then i am unable to access Lightroom or creative cloud.

The login process works - It accepts my username and password, but then appears to get stuck in a loop, briging up apartial login screen.  Ive tried to delete and reinstall and still get the same issue. I've also removed two factor authentication and still no luck. Any help would be apprecaited. lightroom.pngScreenshot_20210403-095454_Creative Cloud.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont know how to edit the above post, but i've found a fix.

I logged into https://account.adobe.com/sessions and ended all active sessions. This fixed the issue on all mobile and computer devices.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines