• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not sign in to account, so Lr thinks I'm using a trial version

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened Lr, I selected Google as the way to log in. I had used a different email, so my login was refused. The Lr splash screen gave me the options of either buying the application or running is at trial. I can not find a means for logging out, or logging in using my other email address. 

I've closed and reopened Lr, but it keeps me logged in as a trial user.

Also, the title area of the Lr is larger than all the other Adobe products i'm familiar with, and there are no menu items to select from.

I really just want to log into my account and work on my pictures.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using Lightroom on? If it's a computer you can use the Creative Cloud desktop app to sign in. If it's a phone, you find it under the gear icon at the top. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up the "Adobe Creative Cloud" application. It has me logged into an old account. The "log out" command is disabled. I opened up my account information in a browser window, logged out of the old account, then logged into the new account. I reopened the Creative Cloud application to discover it still has me logged into my old account and the "logout" command is still disabled. (The Creative Cloud app says my trial has expired for the apps I am currently paying for.)

Regards,

David Glotfelty
Zone 7 Supervisor

[cid:image001.jpg@01D66069.7302BC40]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. I've never seen the sign off option gray. I think you need to reinstall the Creative Cloud app. You can use the cleaner tool to remove everything from Adobe, then start over by reinstalling the creative cloud app, then Lightroom. Here is a link. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I also edited your last comment to remove your personal information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help. Reinstalling Creative Cloud seems to have done the trick. I was able to open both Lr and Lrc, no pesky "trial" warnings, and I saw a number of my images.

A+++ for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines