• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone explain the tutorials?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple tutorials that go step-by-step explaining how to use basic Lightroom. So it tells you to do something simple, you do it...but then what? No further prompts. I don't get it. I've never understood Lightroom, but since Adobe doesn't have Bridge any more, I'm forced to learn it. I hate being forced to create a folder of photos for Lightroom and then use Photoshop to edit. Why can't I just use a folder on my desktop. That was the beauty of Bridge. Didn't have to batch everything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is alive and well. If  you have the Photography Plan, it is available for you to  download.

The tutorials show the How not the Why.

Not sure how many photos you are working with however you can have the folders wherever you want them to be, desktop or otherwise. Lightroom editing features are in the Develop module - you can also edit in Photoshop if you want to, not because you have to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I just don't understand what Lightroom is for. Seems like a Photoshop light, but not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines