Highlighted

Can't access content in library

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a LR library with about 4gb worth of data. But, as I think the CC account was associated with my work address where I was just laid off, I can't access the content using my personal/paid account. I see 3 photos that were from a very old migrated LR classic library but nothing from the most current. I presume I need to speak with someone directly with Adobe to fix this issue....

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't access content in library

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a LR library with about 4gb worth of data. But, as I think the CC account was associated with my work address where I was just laid off, I can't access the content using my personal/paid account. I see 3 photos that were from a very old migrated LR classic library but nothing from the most current. I presume I need to speak with someone directly with Adobe to fix this issue....

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing into Lightroom with your old work email and password? If you can't access it, you should contact Adobe customer support for help. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0