Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t Access Lightroom Premium Features on Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I’ve just upgraded to Lightroom Premium, however am not able to access the new features on my mobile (radius, detail, masking, feather). 

It’s syncing my photos (which it wasn’t doing before I upgraded), and I’ve got an email from Itunes confirming my subscription. I’ve tried signing out and uninstalling the app but no luck.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out, much appreciated! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to Restore Purchase in the App?

Follow Charlie's post in this thread and see if it helps....

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-for-mobile-Apple-TV/Restore-Purchase-on-iOS-not-working/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Alexn'

'Selendon's' advice is right, if you still don't have access to the premium features or see "You're subscribed" in the app settings, try these steps:

First, please be sure you are signed into Lightroom using the same Adobe account you used to post your message here.  We have three login options (Facebook, Google, and Adobe ID), and since people don't always use the same email ID for each of these, it's possible to sign into an alternate Lightroom account without realizing it.

Please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account. To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right. the Lr Mobile settings, which can be triggered via the top left Lr-icon in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry.

If you still see the problem then first try signing out of your iTunes ID so that when you later try Restore Purchase, Apple will verify your account. To do this, open your device's Settings app, navigate to iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID and then Sign Out. Then try Restore Purchase again in the Lightroom app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue! After trying all the above advice, the mobile app gets stuck when restoring purchases. Not sure what else to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Higgsbosons, I see something about your account updated yesterday and your account appears subscribed to me. If it still seems like you are not subscribed in the app, are you sure you're signed in using the same email ID that you used for the forums here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Charlie_D and Selondon,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines