• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t add photos in Lightroom desktop as the Add Photos option is grayed out

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well my problem it's that when I want to open a photo to edit it I don't have the option, it's in grey but thats only in my computer because on my phone I can add all my photos  (it's the same account for my computer and my phone)

rocíolc02_0-1590116588398.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot add images to Lightroom desktop as the "Add images" menu in grayed out.

Which exact version of Lightroom desktop are you using? Check under Help> System info.

To troubleshoot the issue, would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/cannot-add-images-in-lightroom-desktop-and-the-library-is-b... nad let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using my Lightroom CC for mobile v5.2.5 9B854D and I also encountered this issue just now. I use a lightning to SD adapter to my iPhone 11 Pro Max to import DNGs. The option to "Add Photos from Camera Device" is grayed out but the SD card reader is still detected by the iOS Photos App. I was able to import the DNG files using the "Import from Files" but the direct import from camera device is broken. 1-2 weeks ago I was still able to use this function. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details. Are there any video files in the folder or SD Card you're importing the images from? 

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines