Highlighted

Can’t buy lightroom

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know why i can't purchase the photography plan in Romania ? I need photoshop and lightroom for work and i've tried a dozen times and it sais it is an error. Customare care people said that is just not available here. Nobody would tell me why or until when. I am using currently premiere pro and every month i pay for it, with no problem. 
why can't i buy lightroom ? 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t buy lightroom

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know why i can't purchase the photography plan in Romania ? I need photoshop and lightroom for work and i've tried a dozen times and it sais it is an error. Customare care people said that is just not available here. Nobody would tell me why or until when. I am using currently premiere pro and every month i pay for it, with no problem. 
why can't i buy lightroom ? 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
feats4u LATEST
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe too close to the Russian border...?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0