Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t choose lens profile in Lightroom CC on iPad/iPhone

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have a Sony A7R and manual Voitghtlander lenses. No lens data is included in the files from the camera.

In Lightroom CC on desktop I can choose the profile I want manually. On iOS I can’t. All I can do is toggle a switch to ‘enable lens correction’ which does nothing because there is no lens data in the files.

If I have imported on the desktop version and apply the lens profiles there, the changes obviously sync to iOS. Then I can toggle the correction on and off, but I can’t make adjustments to it.

After recently switching to An iPad Pro for all my photography needs, having to wait for the sync then apply lens profiles on a desktop, then wait for them to sync back before carrying on working in the iPad is my only remaining pain point.

Will this be fixed/changed sometime so I can continue to float into the future on my fluffy cloud of raw files? Or am I just missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question, I have a Laowa manual lense that i need to have the Venus Laowa lense profile on my Ipad. I only work on Ipad.... Please help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found any solution to this yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a “workaround”, I created presets on a computer with several lens profiles (several for each manual lens, with more and less corrections), and named them accordingly to how much correction I had used. And when I am working on a image on my IPad I chose one of the presets I made for the lense I shot the image with. It works perfectly!! Should be easy for adobe to do something like this also.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there and thank you for your tip , how do the presets connecr from the computer to ipads lightroom.

thank you for your time,

Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you say this should be easy for Adobe to do something about.  I too am using an IPad Pro for my photography - but I'm not yet at the stage of working up presets for each of my lenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines