• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t Create Presets

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen videos about how to create presets in Lightroom Mobile and I was excited to create one. But I noticed that when I go under presets I don't have the more option in the upper right hand corner. That's where I supposedly have to click to create one. Is creating presets specifically for Lightroom Premium or is it for everyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To load an actual preset file; the easiest way is to open it in Lightroom desktop, then the preset will sync to your mobile client.  This requires a subscription.

In theory if you dont have a subscription you can import a DNG that has a preset applied to it into free lightroom mobile.  Once loaded go into settings and save the image settings as a preset.  Then the preset can be used on any photo.  I havent tested this method as I have a subscription.  Im curious myself if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as know, the Presets and the creation of them are available in the free Lightroom Mobile app.

Can you check that you are in Edit Mode in Loupe View, also can you provide a grab of your screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines