• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete LR CC library

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After experimenting with LR CC + 1Tb I decided to downgrade to 20Gb bundle because of issues with sync speed and high resource usage. I now need to delete all the photos which were uploaded to CC but can't find a way to do it. There's an option inside LR Classic preferences to delete the CC library but I found that only the Cancel button is active - the Delete button is greyed out.

Does anyone know how to do this. ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

As long as you're happy you have all of your photos in Classic, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com > click the LR icon top left > Account Settings > Delete Lightroom Catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you're happy you have all of your photos in Classic, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com > click the LR icon top left > Account Settings > Delete Lightroom Catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to update this. The Lightroom icon on the top left now does nothing. To access Account settings, you need to click on the avatar button on the top right > Account Info > Delete Lightroom Catalog.

Deleting files using Lightroom for mobile didn't work for me. I had to do via web as described above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines