Highlighted

Can't edit photo since the upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I updated my lightroom cc (v3.0) a few days ago, and now each time I load a photo, if I go to the Crop & Rotate section, I see 'Loading...' and nothing happens.

If I go to the Edit section, all options are grayed and I can't make any changes.

Any idea why???

Also my cloud storage is full, but it should not prevent me from editing photoright?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't edit photo since the upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I updated my lightroom cc (v3.0) a few days ago, and now each time I load a photo, if I go to the Crop & Rotate section, I see 'Loading...' and nothing happens.

If I go to the Edit section, all options are grayed and I can't make any changes.

Any idea why???

Also my cloud storage is full, but it should not prevent me from editing photoright?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that it is the fact that the cloud storage is full that is preventing the edit. The sync to the cloud is probably backed up and blocked because of it. Best thing is to create space on the cloud by removing some images or to sign up for more storage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0