• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find presets in Adobe Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. Question is sipmple - where the hell are my presets folder? Classic way (Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Develop Presets) is uncorrect, the folder is empty. But i can easy import them from "import presets" button in Lightroom. What is the correct way? 

The second question is - i can import .xmp preset, but i don't actually see it in the "presets". where are they? Or is this format not supported? (but why do i can succesfully "import" it?!)

-

thats why i need to find THE FOLDER, where i can delete everything. (including mystical .xmp)

btw i use Adobe Lightroom, not Classic ver. (macOS Big Sur, Silicon M1). 

Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mistakes: 

Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom CC /Develop Presets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XMP presets imported to Lightroom (cloud) are stored as part of your cloud profile. You can export them from the desktop version of Lightroom by right clicking and choosing "Export," which creates a new XMP file. But you won't find them in a folder anywhere.

You can also right click and delete them (again, from the desktop app) one at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. i have lrtemplate format presets. they were exported w/o any problems. But i cant see xmp! Where are they? I saw in Lightroom that they were addded... (or it's not supported by Lightroom? Only classic?) 

2. And if i understand you correctly - there is no folder with presets? (are they in cloud?) 

3. if i delete Lightroom all presets will be deleted? (i'll download Classic ver)

I would be grateful for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines