• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find soft proofing in Lightroom 3.2 (February 2020)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I usually do my soft proofing in Photoshop CC but decide to try it in Lightroom. I just opened Lightroom 3.2 (February 2020) on my Macbook for the first time but can't for the life of me see a checkbox for Soft Proofing anywhere. Here's a grab of the screen. Can you tell me what I'm missing? Thanks so much.Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 12.47.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Lightroom, I have moved this from the "Get Started" forum for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no soft proofing in Lightroom (cloud). Lightroom can't print, so as long as that is the case, soft proofing would not make that much sense either.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess that would explain it. I didn't realise that Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic had different functionality. Thanks Johan, I will download the Classic version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines