Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't find the options library, develop, map, book, slideshow, print and web

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I am new to lightroom and trying to add/download new presets. In the header of the program, it used to be options for library, develop, map, book, slideshow, print and web, but it´s all gone and I can't find a way to get it back. Anyone who knows how to get it back as I understand you need to press develop in order to add the new presets?

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely,

Ida

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Ida,

Sorry that the modules in the top panel in Lightroom are missing in your version.  Most probably you're using Lightroom CC which is a different application focused on cloud based storage and editing. Any of these panels are not a part of this app. If you'd like to work with modules like Library, Develop, Book, Print etc please install Lightroom Classic CC on your computer.

There are lot of other differences between the two apps explained here: Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic CC | Adobe

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ida,

Sorry that the modules in the top panel in Lightroom are missing in your version.  Most probably you're using Lightroom CC which is a different application focused on cloud based storage and editing. Any of these panels are not a part of this app. If you'd like to work with modules like Library, Develop, Book, Print etc please install Lightroom Classic CC on your computer.

There are lot of other differences between the two apps explained here: Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic CC | Adobe

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe very unfortunately named a new totally different app that is basically a port of Lightroom for mobile platforms to desktop operation systems now Lightroom CC and renamed the real Lightroom that we all know from years of use to Lightroom Classic. (the new) Lightroom CC is an effort to have the catalog and images all reside in the cloud instead of on your hard disk. This is handy and useful to some but it comes at the prize of many features such as printing, slideshows, book creation, etc. missing. So if you need those features or prefer your images to be mostly locally stored, use Classic.

If you want to use your presets on Lightroom CC (yes the same presets that work in Classic work in CC), open an image so that you see the edit tools (double click an image, click on the small icon with three little sliders at the right top to show the edit tools), Click on the word presets in the bottom of the window, and click on the ellipsis (...) in the newly opened drawer and select Import Presets. Now select the zip file or the preset files you want to add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was soooooo helpful!! thank you thank! Ive just spent 2 hours in the wrong software haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I print in Lighroom CC?  I want CC not Classic because I can store more in it.  How do I print in Lightroom CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"How do I print in Lighroom CC?"

[Export] the photo and use any other installed software to Open and Print the exported image.

Or- If you have Photoshop installed- [Edit in Photoshop] and print from Photoshop.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a mind bogglingly annoying thing to have done. Would it really have been that difficult to put print option in the CC interface?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines