• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import any photos to Lightroom 3.2.1

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Lightroom onto my Macbook Pro and even after restarting my computer I'm unable to import anything to the program. When I click the plus sign and the "add photos" button nothing happens. I noticed in preferences that it says "unable to connect to network" but I haven't figured out how to solve that either. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem as well. My desktop app on Mac suddenly says "unable to connect to network" and also importing photos off my SD card has become a nightmare chore. It will stay on "checking disk space" for a very long time and then start copying extremely slowly. I suspect this has something to do with the Adobe cloud -- maybe being overloaded? 

I had around 100 photos and its been syncing for over 24hours. I've uninstalled, downgraded, deleted my local files ... all to no avail. I really think its a cloud issue, but once the photos finally upload, I can access them on my ipad etc no problem. So its not consistent observations and not really sure wahts going on. All i know is around 3 days ago everything worked fine and was normal, but suddenly now nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I found out some more informaiton. It seems to be because I use a NAS.... Only solution is to not have my NAS mounted, which defeats the purpose of having it. I found some others having this issue:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-syncing-issues-when-originals-ar...

FYI I am using

Macbook Pro

Catalina 10.15.4

Western Digital NAS Ex2 4TB

Eero Mesh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also experiencing this problem with Lightroom 3.2.1 and originals stored on a NAS. Workaround which worked for me: I have uninstalled 3.2.1 and installed 3.1 and the error was gone. The synchronization is back to normal and files are uploading to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines