• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Import Photos

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to import photos in Lightroom, ever since the update I have been having issues... My import button is dimmed and I can not click it but every other button works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud app and back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ItsMeHunterrr,

Sorry that you cannot add photos in Lightroom desktop as "Add Photos" option is grayed out. This is not a typical experience, let's make it right.

Could you check and drop me a Private message to describe your license type? Is it a normal Photography Program License? Educational? Corporate (Enterprise)?  We've discovered instances of a Corporate license where the issue turned out to be the Corporate Admin controls.  Please reply in to this comment with your license type or send me a Private message.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi there, i juat downloaded LR and my add photo button in dimmed as well. I cannot import photos can you please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines