• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't launch Lightroom on new MacBook.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Macbook, and downloaded my subscription there. However, I just found that I can't open LR on my desktop. It immediately quits and Adobe Application Manager pops up, and says it quit. PS works fine. I have no idea what to do. I've signed out and signed back in, that didn't help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom does not launch on your new MacBook as it immediately quits the app and opens the Adobe Application Manager.

Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you're using along with the macOS version on your computer.

Are you getting any error message message when the app quits and the Creative Cloud Desktop app (Application manager) shows up? Could you please show us a screenshot illustrating the same? To start with troubleshooting, please checkout: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-basic-troubleshooting-fix-most-issues.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it suddenly won't open on my old desktop. It was fine before I downloaded it on my laptop. Might be totally unrelated. I'm using CC, just the usual subscription. It appears to be LR classic, but the icon looks different.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines