Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Locate Develop Panel in Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening Everyone!

I can't seem to locate the Develop panel in version of Lightroom. I have the most up to date version, but I don't see it anywhere. I'm trying to remove red lipstick from a clients photos, but I'm having a difficult time doing it in Photoshop and Lightroom. I'm still learning and the videos are not helping me at all. It seems like they are leaving a few steps out. Please help!

Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact version number of Lightroom that you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have PS you could try the gradient map to change color selectively. My demo is for Photoshop Elements but it’s the same method in full Photoshop.

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2020/06/change-color-selectively-in-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely you are looking at the wrong video. Adobe has made things very confusing by creating two different 'Lightroom' apps. There is Lightroom Classic, which is the version that has existed for more than ten years and so there are lots of tutorials on it, and then there's Lightroom (also known als Lightroom Desktop or Lightroom cloud). This was introduced about two years ago, so there are far fewer tutorials. Lightroom Classic uses different modules, so there is a 'Develop Module'. Lightroom changes to edit mode by clicking a button.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines