Highlighted

Can't log in

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up, paid via Paypal and verified my email address.

When I try to sign in via Lightroom on desktop my password is accepted, then instead of getting access to Lightroom the login box re opens, no matter how many times I enter my login details the box just re opens...I've tried re installing.

Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't log in

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up, paid via Paypal and verified my email address.

When I try to sign in via Lightroom on desktop my password is accepted, then instead of getting access to Lightroom the login box re opens, no matter how many times I enter my login details the box just re opens...I've tried re installing.

Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging in with the Creative Cloud desktop app first. Then launch Lightroom.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aaronc,

That isn't a great user experience as Lightroom keeps asking you to sign in repeatedly, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

Please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly and let us know it that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. I allowed all apps to access the keychain data and it works now! Here's a picture of how I did that. First I double clicked the adobe.APS, indicated in my photo by the red arrow (access this as described above). Then I selected "access control" (circled). Next I selected "allow all applications to access this item" (orange arrow) and saved those settings before attempting to log in to LR again. Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 10.53.10 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the insights. This will help other in future.

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 0