• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login into iOS apps with Enterprise Account credentials

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an enterprise account through my University and everything works fine when I login to Creative Cloud apps on my Mac desktop, but the same login procedure won't work on either my iPad or iPhone.  I've triple checked my credentials but nothing works.  It indicates that my username or password are incorrect.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud app on the Mac desktop and then try signing into the iPad or iPhone and see if that works?

In order to use Adobe enterprise ID, you would require an access to Adobe enterprise dashboard. Once you get access to dashboard, you can claim your domain as enterprise ID.

You may visit the article below for more info.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/help/identity.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Sahil, thanks for the message - turns out I was using the wrong password. All good now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines