Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t open Lr

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can´t open  LrSkærmbillede 2019-06-14 kl. 21.31.30.png I have the online subscription including Ps ect ect. I have not been on for some time due to relocation. But when I try to open Lr now, I get a window saying that Lr must be updated. I've had it run a whole night, and tried several times without success. Someone who knows what to do?

Br,

Henrik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version number is installed? Are you launching from a desktop computer or mobile device?

Can you use your web app? Sign-in at the link below from a browser.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It´s version 2.3 I have Lr on my mobil (Iphone) without problems. Bur the the problems is from my desktop (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Little strange. When I click on the link you attached, then I come on. But when I try via my Adobe Creative Cloud. I got the same pop-up window with same message ?. Maybe the problem is that I started with down loading the desk top version when I started the subscription, and here I have pretty many photos. The Dest Top version is still active in my Adobe Creative Cloud. Do you think it will help if I close the Desk top version ?. And if yes how do I get all the photos I have there (the desk top version) ?.

another funny/strange things is that I receive constant text messages on my iphone from Adobe about "Get Lr on Mobile". I already have Lr on my mobile.

Hope you can help me with these things.

//Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you opening from the CC desktop app. If you don’t have it installed go to this link to download Creative Cloud desktop.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Then go to the apps tab to update or launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the desktop app. And when I click on the Cloud based version APP i get that pop up with the window saying that Lr must be updated. And when I click on the update, nothing happens.

Skærmbillede 2019-06-15 kl. 21.05.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest uninstalling Lightroom 2.3

Then re-install from the apps tab.

Everything in the cloud should get automatically restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok - I will try that. Thx for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines