• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t preview Fuji RAW files in LR on IPAD

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest (as of the day of this post) LR 5.4.2, I'm shooting in UNCOMPRESSED RAW on my X100V, I have the latest version of iPad IOS (14.0.1) installed and still I can't preview any of my shots.  I've got my SD card attached to my IPAD with an SD Card reader.

Wasn't this problem supposed to be corrected with software updates?  What am I doing wrong?

Of note, all of my Fuji RAW images can be viewed on my MacBook using LRC with no issues.  But I want to be able to use this iPad Pro while I'm on the road.  

Any and all advice would be welcomed, thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, also, sorry, I can't preview the RAW files in the native photos app either, FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a problem with the card reader if two completely different apps have the same problem.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Johan,

I spoke with both apple and fuji this morning and they're pending an update from fuji to apple so that apple will have the ability to download/view/preview RAF from the x100v.  Apparently it's an issue they're "well aware of."

I do appreciate you chiming in and I tried a different card reader for what it's worth.  Have a great day.

-Abe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines