Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't restore purchase from Google Play Store to Apple Store

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I recently purchased a LR subscription from the Google Play Store on my Chromebook and have been loving it. I wanted to download some presets but the ones I want are for MAC or Windows systems only. I also have a MAC so I downloaded LR, booted it up and logged in, and hit restore purchase. The program is only looking for purchases in the Apple Store and not just looking to see if my account is activated and it will not let me past the pay wall. I was wondering if anyone else was having such problems or if anyone has any possible solutions? Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand correctly-The Google Play store subscription is totally different to the Adobe Lightroom subscription.

Do you have both subscriptions?

Presets for the IOS subscription version through Google Play Store will only work if they are of the DNG File-type, from which you create the Presets in the App.

.XMP file Presets can only be used in Lr-Classic, Lr-Desktop (Mac & PC) and Lr-IOS by Adobe subscription.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines