• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t restore

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new phone. I can log into my adobe LR account using my Apple ID as always, but cannot restore purchases. I get an error message saying duplicate subscription. 
I have tried the following:

1. log out of app, log back in with same login info, attempt to restore, got error message

2. log out of app, cancel subscription, re-purchase subscription, log back in with same login info, attempt to restore, got SAME error message

3. log out of app, cancel subscription, log back in and create new account, attempt to purchase subscription under new account, got SAME error message

4. log out of my Apple ID, log back in, log in to LR w/ Apple ID, attempt to restore purchase, hat the SAME error message: duplicate purchase

5. log out of Apple ID, log back in, log into LR using a new account, attempt to purchase subscription, same message: duplicate purchase. 
6. call Apple, spend 2.5 hours getting transferred to 8 different people, can't solve the problem 

7. call adobe, spend 2 hours getting transferred, they're not able to help me either

someone... please help!

26404856-E90E-471B-BE79-DAD9B432E383.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?