• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't see my images!

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded my files but cannont see them in phto nor square grid view unless I click on just one photo.

I've just started CC but been around Lightloom for 2 years.

help!

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you repost this as a  jpg file and not a word doc? Are you using Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (cloud based).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using cloud based Lightroom classic cc.
Just started.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are still not being very clear. Lightroom Classic stores images locally on your computer, and utilizes a local catalog. Lightroom stores images in the cloud, and is usually the one that is referred to as "cloud-based". So, are you using Lightroom Classic or are you using Lightroom. Please clarify.

I forgot, you are using Lightroom (NOT Classic). Did you go to the preferences as I suggested and tried turning off the graphics processor to see if that made a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the wrong community

Try: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

Also, do not attach files. Most members absolutely refuse to open them. It is a security issue. A trust issue. Instead, use the insert image button

CreateAPost.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your illustration. You are obviously working with Lightroom for cloud. The only suggestion I can make would be to go to the preferences, performance section, and disable graphics acceleration and see if that makes the difference. Word documents really are not the best way to show screenshots, and it's best to use the tools to include the image as part of the message as has been demonstrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Litterly just got off the phone with Apple Care because I am not able to preview my images when I view them on my iMac. The newest update for iMac, Big Sur, isnt compatbile with Nikon Z series. I was told I'd have to wait for Nikon to update their stuff in order to fix the problem. I wondering if i should go back to Catalina to make life easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That really sounds suspect to me. I don't believe that is the right answer. A NEF file is basically the same from that camera as any other camera. It's just that Adobe needs to provide support for each individual model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines