• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't share photos to portfolio

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been other posts related to this issue but I cannot seem to find a fix. I do not use LR classic so I don't believe there's any interference there. When trying to share to Portfolio I simply get the message "Original photos must be synced to the cloud before publishing". I am positive that the full original is backed up, not just the smart previews (screenshots attached). Please help this is getting frustrating with a service I pay a lot of money for.

076b706cce8cc1aae2abb02847ca9ae1.png

 

b466a060bb0f28ffa60ab84abecd7293.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps you.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036720853-How-the-Lightroom-integration-works

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not. Like I said I do not use Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to share to portfolio even if there are only smart previews in the cloud. It should just work. Try doing the sharing to portfolio in Lightroom web at https://lightroom.adobe.com That works for me even for albums synced from Classic that only contain smart previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines