• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Share Videos

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can I not still share videos from Lightroom CC back to my iPad Pro? This is ridiculous, I have brought this up any times before. Why can I share photos but not videos.

I ONLY use an iPad, does anyone have any suggestions for how I get my videos back onto my device? Is there a work around?

Also Adobe needs to add in this ability asap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlike photos, the ability to store videos locally on a mobile device is not supported. Unfortunately, there is no indication whether this will change at some point in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BradSopkow,

As IanLyons has mentioned, Lightroom desktop does not have the functionality to sync videos to mobile devices. Our engineers are tracking this request here: Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync video from desktop Lightroom to Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop F...

Please add your valuable feedback to the above discussion so that our engineering team can get it recorded.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to share videos from the Lightroom cloud but they can only be viewed in a browser like Safari on the iPad.

Log-in here to import/share:

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines