Highlighted

Can't syn Presets?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started using lightroom and I have a paid account. I have a bunch of presets on my computer, but they won't sync with my phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and tried even remaking the presets on my phone but since I updated my app there is no option to "create preset" on my phone anymore. Not sure how to fix this? It's driving me absolutely mad. Also, when editing on the computer, when I switch photos sometimes some of my presets disappear. Does anyone know why that happens and how to fix it?

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't syn Presets?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started using lightroom and I have a paid account. I have a bunch of presets on my computer, but they won't sync with my phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and tried even remaking the presets on my phone but since I updated my app there is no option to "create preset" on my phone anymore. Not sure how to fix this? It's driving me absolutely mad. Also, when editing on the computer, when I switch photos sometimes some of my presets disappear. Does anyone know why that happens and how to fix it?

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom are you using on the computer? 

Can you see the Presets at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

The reason why some presets are not showing may be because they are not compatible with that file format. Try selecting the Show Partially Compatible Presets option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines