Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sync presets between LR CC desktop & mobile

Participant ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On my desktop I've both LR Classic and CC version. Recently I've imported some presets from Classic to CC but I can't use them on my phone. They work perfecty on desktop but they don't appear in LR mobile. Both apps are logged with the same account. What should I do ?

I've read that I can export dng from Classic, then copy them on my phone, import them on LR mobile and then save the settings, but it's pretty boring. Is there any other solution ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try removing them from the Lightroom CC desktop installation (control click on them) and then reinstalling them from the xmp or zip files using the import presets in the ellipsis icon in the presets tab. Sometimes the sync of presets doesn't work correctly (or takes a very long time) and redoing it might help. I also noticed that the presets only sync if you add them through the interface and not if you copy them to the folder on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I've always added presets from the app itself, but when I delete the "user presets" group from the app and import again presets, it actually create a new folder that doesn't sync with the mobile version. I mean there are 2 "user presets" folders and it seems that one of them don't sync with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't delete the group. Delete the actual presets by control/right clicking on them and selecting delete. Then also delete the extra "user presets" group by right/control clicking on it. Don't use the manage presets interface as that only hides groups but doesn't get rid of them. The problem might be that you have two groups named the same causing a syncing conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines