Highlighted

Can't zoom out. Want to locate custom zoom.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC, November 2019 version, using Windows PC and MacBook Pro. All I can see is Fit, Fill & 1:1. Where are 1:2, 1:4, 1:8 etc?

Topics

Feature request, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't zoom out. Want to locate custom zoom.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC, November 2019 version, using Windows PC and MacBook Pro. All I can see is Fit, Fill & 1:1. Where are 1:2, 1:4, 1:8 etc?

Topics

Feature request, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will help us to answer your question if you could provide the exact version number you have installed and details of your operating system e.g.
• Windows 10 v1809, MacOS Mojave (10.14) Catalina (10.15)
• Adobe Photoshop Version: 20.0.6 20190724.r.80 2019/07/24
You can find this from your application menu:
Help >> System Info

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - is this helpful?

Lightroom version: 2.4.1 [ 20190911-1202-844edb7 ] (Sep 11 2019)
NGL Version: 1.10.0.4
Operating system: Windows 10
OS Version: 10.0 [17763]
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Computer model: Hewlett-Packard HP Pro 3500 Series / Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets above 1:1 are only available in Lightroom Classic. The new cloud version has a maximum of 1:1 but depending on your set-up there may be a work around. For example when I work in the Edit module and zoom to 1:1 I can hold down the ctrl key and zoom greater than 1:1 by using my mouse scroll wheel. Let us know if that works for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ctrl+scroll works fine for a zoom in, but I want to zoom out (so I can apply an automask to the whole picture in one click with a large brushhead) - any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll should work up/down. To be honest I don’t know the actual pixel level. And it will depend if you have an original or smart preview available. Using the scroll-wheel could be like zooming (stretching) in a browser window. But I find it helpful sometimes e.g. when examining the green or purple fringing to correct chromatic aberration along high contrast edges.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines