Highlighted

Can we get the Edit History tab or at least the Snapshot function back in Lightroom CC?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Lightroom CC because my older Lightroom classic version no longer supports the Raw files for my new camera. I am very disappointed to learn that the Edit History tab was not included in the newest version of Lightroom. I use that function all the time, especially when I come back to images that I've already started editing so I can review the edits/presets I've used. 

It is very important in my editing process to be able to quickly compare the current edits to how the image looked 4 or 5 edits back and I cannot believe I'm expected to Ctrl-Z several times then Ctrl-Y several times each time I want to review the changes.  I tried to get some help on the Adobe website online support and the sent me here.  Is there anyway this can be added back into the program? 

I kept fishing and found a helpful Youtube video that explained the program options WAY BETTER than what I could find on the Adobe website. It was not clear to me that there is a Lightroom Classic CC that has all the features I am used to and use regularly and the newest version Lightroom CC, which is the one I installed because I didn't realize there were options. So now I have uninstalled Lightroom CC and am going to use Lightroom Classic CC. Hopefully this helps others that are frustrated and can't find answers to this question anywhere else

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can we get the Edit History tab or at least the Snapshot function back in Lightroom CC?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Lightroom CC because my older Lightroom classic version no longer supports the Raw files for my new camera. I am very disappointed to learn that the Edit History tab was not included in the newest version of Lightroom. I use that function all the time, especially when I come back to images that I've already started editing so I can review the edits/presets I've used. 

It is very important in my editing process to be able to quickly compare the current edits to how the image looked 4 or 5 edits back and I cannot believe I'm expected to Ctrl-Z several times then Ctrl-Y several times each time I want to review the changes.  I tried to get some help on the Adobe website online support and the sent me here.  Is there anyway this can be added back into the program? 

I kept fishing and found a helpful Youtube video that explained the program options WAY BETTER than what I could find on the Adobe website. It was not clear to me that there is a Lightroom Classic CC that has all the features I am used to and use regularly and the newest version Lightroom CC, which is the one I installed because I didn't realize there were options. So now I have uninstalled Lightroom CC and am going to use Lightroom Classic CC. Hopefully this helps others that are frustrated and can't find answers to this question anywhere else

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines