Highlighted

Can you schedule Lightroom syncing?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lucky to get 3 Mbps upload speeds so being able to shedule uploading during the night would be helpful. I see this question was asked back in 2018. Are there any new developments?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

No. Only thing you can do is pause syncing during the day and then unpause it manually at night.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you schedule Lightroom syncing?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lucky to get 3 Mbps upload speeds so being able to shedule uploading during the night would be helpful. I see this question was asked back in 2018. Are there any new developments?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

No. Only thing you can do is pause syncing during the day and then unpause it manually at night.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not. Only thing you can do is pause syncing during the day and then unpause it manually at night.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, That might work.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0