Highlighted

Canceled on October 2019 now is Nov 2020 Still charging me

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this once by free trial on September 2019. Then I found it was not suitable for me so I canceled on October 2019 using website. They still charged two more month, so I wrote two emails on November 2019, both got no reponse. Then I canceled again and got charged as usual. On November 2020, after 14 months I canceled it, and also my payment card got expired. I received an email for renewing my payment to pay for it. I check my account, which shows I was charged 14 more months fee. Never used it in these 14 months. Canceled twice and wrote emails which both did not solve anything. Technical bug? Really disappointed...

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canceled on October 2019 now is Nov 2020 Still charging me

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this once by free trial on September 2019. Then I found it was not suitable for me so I canceled on October 2019 using website. They still charged two more month, so I wrote two emails on November 2019, both got no reponse. Then I canceled again and got charged as usual. On November 2020, after 14 months I canceled it, and also my payment card got expired. I received an email for renewing my payment to pay for it. I check my account, which shows I was charged 14 more months fee. Never used it in these 14 months. Canceled twice and wrote emails which both did not solve anything. Technical bug? Really disappointed...

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

These forums offer peer-to-peer Adobe Community support.  For the fastest help with your Photography Plan subscription, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0