• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot connect to network (impossible de se connecter au reseau)

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 weeks I cannot get lightroom to fishing uloading my data, I have so far uploaded 400Go and subscribed to Ligthroom 1To

In Cloud Storage in Account, it says (cannot connect to network)

In the web application (can't find the equivalent in the software), it says, uploaded 58000files, sychnronisation error with 12000files , open lightroom on the PCand resume sychronisation...

On the software, it says "cannot connect to network" altough I have the impression that If I live the computer open during 30 days, maybe the 12000files will reduce slightly. 

It also propose to change plan... but I pay for 1To, so it should be ok...

It's been 3 week I am using the software, but i cannot make it work properly, I spend nights on it. but I am rarely connected when the support is open unfortunately.

Please help, it starts to become a nightmare

Nicolas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I have the EXACT same issue and it starts to piss me off because, same as you, I also paid for a 1T

capacity plan and I have more than 700G to upload to the cloud.

I have already spent 3 days trying to progress on the task of uploading all my photos and videos to the cloud and every single time Lightroom tells me 'not connected to the server' after some files uploaded then if I cancel sync and launch it again, Lightroom get reconnected to the cloud server - but definitively I don't want to do it manually every 10-15mins.

So it is totally unacceptable in terms of product experience and I ask Adobe tech support team to provide a workaround/fix for this issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to a prompt response from the Adobe support team.

See screenshot below

2020-02-11_16-27-33.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines