Highlighted

Cannot delete any photos in LR CC

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typically use Lightroom Classic CC. I am using Lightroom CC for photos taken on my iPhone using the LR Mobile App. I have flagged a number of photos as rejects and when I select them as a group to delete the warning dialogue box opens and when I click on "Delete" nothing happens. I have tried waiting, thinking maybe the process is taking a while and that has not proven to be the case. If I click a second time the warning box closes and I am back to the selected photos. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot delete any photos in LR CC

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typically use Lightroom Classic CC. I am using Lightroom CC for photos taken on my iPhone using the LR Mobile App. I have flagged a number of photos as rejects and when I select them as a group to delete the warning dialogue box opens and when I click on "Delete" nothing happens. I have tried waiting, thinking maybe the process is taking a while and that has not proven to be the case. If I click a second time the warning box closes and I am back to the selected photos. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW - the OS is Windows 10 Pro and I'm on Chrome. I'm going to try from IEX and see if that does anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing browser didn't solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines