Highlighted

Cannot edit local adjustments on Left of the application on Lr CC android app.

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open local adjustments on a photograph it is very frustrating and challenging to do any detailed edits using brush tool on the edges of the photo especially on the left edge where the tools like opacity feather and erase are docked.

I am using LrCc for Samsung on my Note 20 Ultra and even with the S pen it is very challenging to do good local adjustments on the edges.

Expected

- you should be able to pan the corners of the photos to the center of the phone. 

- Allow users to either change the docking of the tools or let users minimize the opacity.

Screenshot_20200904-094319_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot edit local adjustments on Left of the application on Lr CC android app.

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open local adjustments on a photograph it is very frustrating and challenging to do any detailed edits using brush tool on the edges of the photo especially on the left edge where the tools like opacity feather and erase are docked.

I am using LrCc for Samsung on my Note 20 Ultra and even with the S pen it is very challenging to do good local adjustments on the edges.

Expected

- you should be able to pan the corners of the photos to the center of the phone. 

- Allow users to either change the docking of the tools or let users minimize the opacity.

Screenshot_20200904-094319_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?