• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot full gradient an image.

Engaged ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can drag the gradient but there is no option to make that whole drag 100% instead of a gradient?  I can't find an option and the more I look at other photographers using Lightroom CC, is Lightroom CC better than Lightroom 2020?  Lightroom 2020 seems like a super simplified version of the computer like Apple is to Windows?

You can't even compare both images side by side with a drag slider down the middle of the screen like Lightroom CC?  I know if you have the understanding you can do everything in PSD but the amount of effort difference with that and Lightroom 2020 is super high. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To answer the Gradient question -

Select the Gradient Tool, Position the cursor just outside the image, drag the cursor, drawing the gradient, away from the image. =100%

ScreenShot149.jpg

There is no longer any programs that use the 'CC' suffix-

Lightroom is the CLoud based- photos stored in the Cloud.

Lightroom-CLASSIC is the Local folder based version stores photos in your computer.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/which-lightroom-version-am-i-using/

https://lightroom.adobelanding.com/which-lightroom-is-right-for-you/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines