• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import dng files to Lightroom 4

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a new camera and new computer (Nikon Z50, MacbookPro 16"). I use Lightroom 4. I have used Lightroom for over 10 years. 

With the new camera, I had to upgrade my [very] old mac to be able to read the new RAW files (I spoke to Nikon directly about this -  my maxed-out OS was not able to run the DNG Converter), so I could run DNG Converter... so Lightroom could import and process the dng files. No problem with DNG Converter on the new MBP.

I set up a sample of 16 files to convert and import into LR4. I get this error screen when I import:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 7.40.56 PM.png

I have not changed any LR4 settings, and have imported over 50,000 files with no problem to the 2 destinations (main image inventory and a copy to a separate backup drive). I have done it this way without incident  for many years.

How do I find out the "requested location" this error is referring to? Both drives are active, and I can access them in Finder with no problem.

Anyone have a similare issue?

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?