• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot login to Lightroom on desktop using Lightroom Premium membership

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged into the same account on both my mobile and computer lightroom apps and events ought I already paid for premium the computer app still makes me select a 1tb plan I do not want but if I dont it doesn't let me in how do I bypass that

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot get to the desired Premium subscription on both Lightroom mobile and desktop. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using on your desktop and what is your desktop computer's OS?

Have you bought Lightroom Premium for mobile and Lightroom Premium for Desktop via the Microsoft/Mac App Store separately? 

Please note that you can sign in and sync photos/edits between Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and the Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop app if you have an active subscription or trial for the Creative Cloud membership plans

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines